An IP address is an Internet Protocol that consists of a unique online number that can tell a lot about the web user. Whether for the matter of privacy or need to unblock sites, this article will provide you with methods to how to get North Korean IP address from anywhere in the world. By the time you finish reading this article, you will already know which is the best way to change your IP address to North Korea.
Change your IP with North Korean VPN software
Why you should change your IP address to North Korea
Your original IP address can be traced, and it can provide a lot of information about you and your online activities. Some of the information that IP says about its owner is the user’s geographic location, internet service provider, and browser info. That’s already strong enough reason to change your IP. However, here’s a list of other great reasons to get North Korean IP:
- You are North Korean traveling abroad and willing to unblock North Korean websites and services.
- You are an online marketer that wants to test your marketing campaigns in North Korea.
- If you want to improve your local local language knowledge by surfing the internet just like people in North Korea.
- You want to protect your online identity from North Korean government, ISP and hackers.
Methods to get North Korean IP address
There are many ways how you can change an IP to North Korea. Some of the most common ways of getting North Korean IP address include VPN service, SmartDNS, and Proxy services. Each of these services has its benefits and purpose. Therefore, keep reading to find out which is the best method for getting the right service for IP in North Korea.
Method 1: Virtual Private Network
VPN for North Korea is the most secure way of changing an IP address. By connecting to a remote server in North Korea, it hides your original Internet Protocol address and provides you with a new North Korea IP. Furthermore, it encrypts your internet traffic making your connection completely anonymous.
Best VPNs are easy to use and compatible with all devices and operating systems.
Moreover, with a VPN you can also get IPs from other countries if you need to access other sites. For example, by connecting to Norfolk Island server, you can get Norfolk Island IP address.
Steps to get North Korean IP with VPN
VPN service is the simplest and most secure way to change your IP to North Korea. To get North Korean IP address, follow the steps below:
1. First of all, you need to sign up with a VPN service provider that offer servers in North Korea. ExpressVPN is one of the best providers for obtaining North Korean IP address.
2. Download and set up the VPN app on your preferred device.
3. Then open the app, sign in and look for a server list.
4. Next, find North Korean server within the list and press to connect.
5. Lastly, search in Google “my IP address location” and see if you have successfully obtained North Korean IP address.
To use your original IP address instead of North Korea IP, you can simply disconnect your VPN service.
Method 2: SmartDNS Service
SmartDNS is an excellent way to change IP if you wish to unblock North Korea websites. However, it doesn’t encrypt your traffic. Therefore, it still lets third parties like ISPs, authorities, and snoopers see that you are acquiring North Korean IP address and performing some not supported activities online.
The main benefit of SmartDNS is that it allows unblocking streaming media and watch live TV from North Korea with no speed loss.
Method 3: Web Proxy
Web Proxy is another very effective way to obtain IP address for North Korean. It looks like a simple website, but it takes care of your internet requests.
Typically, when you open a web proxy, there is a URL bar where you can type in North Korean website that you wish to access. The web proxy follows your request and opens the site displayed in a frame.
Moreover, the unblocked website will see the web proxy North Korea IP instead of your own.
The main advantage to web proxy for North Korea is that they are usually free. However, most of the web proxies are ad-supported. Therefore, you’ll see a lot of advertisement and popups. Furthermore, they are not secure, so we advise not entering any passwords or financial information.
Method 4: Free HTTP Proxy Servers
HTTP Proxies are similar to web proxies. However, they are configured in your web browser instead of typing in a North Korea URL into a separate website. Also, HTTP Proxy service for North Korea hides your IP. Therefore, the site you open will only see the North Korean IP provided by the HTTP Proxy service you use.
They are safer to use than web proxies, and no ads will appear. However, most of the services for North Korea are not compatible with SSL. Therefore, they are not safe for accessing emails, making online purchases, logging into membership accounts, etc. Moreover, HTTP proxies are often overused. Consequently, they tend to be very slow. That’s why they aren’t perfect for streaming videos and watching live sports from North Korea.
Method 5: Paid Proxy Service
If you need a reliable internet connection then paid North Korean proxy is more suitable service over the web proxy and free HTTP proxy services. Similarly like other proxies, it routes your requests through a server in North Korea. That is the most straightforward and practical way for you to appear that you are browsing the internet with North Korean IP address.
Furthermore, all of the fee-based proxies are SSL compatible. It offers faster speeds and provides safer access.
Which is the safest way to get North Korean IP?
Above we have replied and highlighted the best methods to your question “how to change my IP to North Korea?”. For sure, you will find the one that works the best for your needs. However, you should know that not all the methods for obtaining North Korean IP address are equally excellent and safe. Here are a few things to look out for when using one of the ways mentioned above to change your IP address to North Korea:
- Is the service free? If the service you are signing up for is entirely free, then you may experience some hassles and even security issues.
- It’s the only purpose is to change your IP to North Korea? Methods like proxies and smart DNS are some of the services that only let you get IP from North Korea and other places around the world. They are meant for you to access North Korean sites and services from abroad, but they don’t offer any security. Therefore, your North Korean ISP can still track your online actions and know what you’re up to.
- Does it provide data encryption? Services like VPN that lets you obtain North Korean IP address not only offer a vast number of servers around the world but also gives you online privacy and data encryption. This means that when you use VPN for North Korea IP access then your ISP isn’t able to see and track your online activities.
Being regular users of VPN services, we recommend this method as the safest way to get North Korean IP address.
There are at least five ways how you can get North Korean IP address from anywhere in the world. However, not all of them are safe and secure options. Therefore, we advise choosing the method #1 to change your IP address to North Korea and stay anonymous when accessing blocked sites.